*) He is an international speaker with an emphasis on motivational issues addressed to all types of private, financial, service, technological companies, government institutions, universities, colleges, schools, Christian and Catholic churches, non-governmental organizations, foundations.
For any type of audience. These conferences seek to show the importance that lies in productivity and competitiveness in the times we live in today. Necessary elements to achieve leadership, challenge posing, decision making, goal conquest, breaking paradigms, entrepreneurship, courage, and development of values: perseverance, discipline, preparation and teamwork that is required for development work and integral in the life of every human being.
He has had the opportunity to give this type of talk to all social, educational and economic strata of Guatemalan society both in the Capital City and throughout the interior of the country, as well as to different social and business groups from El Salvador, Honduras , Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Belize, Nicaragua, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Canada, the United States, Spain and the Republic from China (Taiwan).
*) He has received multiple awards both in Guatemala and abroad; among which the Order of the Quetzal stands out, the highest decoration that is granted by the President of the Republic of Guatemala, it was given to him by the President of that time, Lic. Ramiro de León Carpio (RIP), in December 1995
*) In May 1999, he received the replica of the Peace Monument from the President of the Republic of Guatemala at that time, Álvaro Arzú. "For being an example and a source of pride for Guatemala"
*) The Order of the Sovereign Congress delivered in September 2001 granted by the plenary session of the Congress of the Republic of Guatemala at that time.
He has written about his experiences in seven books titled:
1) La montaña es mi destino. November 1997, (2nd edition in 1999)
2) Everest... Thus I conquered its summit. December 2001
3) The Conquest of Seven Challenges. March 2002
4) Beyond Everest. November 2005
5) See you at the summit. February 2007
6) Guatemala… Land of Volcanoes. December 2008
7) Everything starts with a dream. January 2022
He has produced three documentary videos entitled:
1) The colossal challenge… Everest, that's how I conquered its summit. January 2002
2) The Seven Summits of the World. January 2007
3) The Seven Islands of the World. March 2008
- Beginning on December 20, 1987 with the mountain group “De Cumbre a Cumbre”
- Has climbed the most important summits in all of Central America and the Caribbean.
- He has climbed the most important summits of the Andes mountain range in South America.
- He has climbed the most important peaks of the Alps in Europe.
- He has climbed the most important peaks of the Himalayas in Asia.
- On May 23, 2001, he climbed to the summit of Mount Everest, the highest peak on the planet, along the North Col route, thus becoming the first person in Central America and the Caribbean to do so and the only one to have climbed it this way.
- In May 2001, he successfully completed the challenge of the 7 World Summits, which consists of climbing the highest peak of all the planet's continents, being the second Latin American to achieve it. And his first trip around the world.
- In May 2006, the challenge of the 7 Islands of the World ended, which consists of reaching the highest peak of the seven largest islands on the planet, the only Latin American to have completed it to date. And his second trip around the world.
- Since 2010 he has been involved in the challenge of climbing the 50 Most Prominent Summits in the World (a challenge that no one on the planet has completed yet), of which he has achieved 33, until June 2022
- At the same time, since 2014 he began the challenge of climbing the 10 Highest Volcanoes in the World, and of them he has already climbed six (6) until June 2022
- He is currently involved in completing the challenge of the 7 Volcanic Summits of the World, which consists of climbing the highest volcano in each of the seven continents, he only has to climb the Sidley volcano, which is the highest volcano in the Antarctic continent, but an expedition is already planned to achieve it in January 2023.
- In 2015, he became involved in a great challenge called the World Trilogy, which consists of going around the world three times, and in each lap climbing to the top of seven unique peaks in their geography, location, prominence and context in each of the seven continents. Of these 21 summits in total, it has already managed to reach 20 of them. These are the 7 Summits of the World, the 7 Islands of the World, and the third round is about to end, which are the 7 Volcanic Summits of the World. If he succeeds, he will be the first person in the world to do so.
Sponsors that make possible the new challenges and achievements of Jaime Viñals (they are presented in alphabetical order).
Very important sponsors who have helped Jaime Viñals before (they are presented in alphabetical order).